Monthly Archives: September 2020

Pussygrabber looked fat and sweaty in the Dumpster fire of his own making

Live coverage: Trump and Biden's 1st presidential debate | MPR News

“President” Pussygrabber looked fat, sweaty and desperate tonight, and came off like a cranky fucking baby, whereas Joe Biden did what he needed to do: act and look presidential.

I could spend hours slicing and dicing the Dumpster fire that was tonight’s first debate between “President” Pussygrabber and Joe Biden, but I’m going to save myself a lot of time and energy and just go off of the optics of the spectacle — after all, that’s what the so-called swing voters largely do: focus on the optics and ignore the substance.

In tonight’s debate — which was so very 2020 — not only would the “president” never shut the fuck up — making him look desperate, not commanding and strong — but he appeared to be fat and sweaty.

Soon into the debate, if you can call it that, Pussygrabber made me think of Richard M. Nixon: not only have both “men” been impeached (and, indeed, impeachment is forever), but both were infamously sweaty during a debate. Tonight’s debate looked much like Nixon’s televised debate with John F. Kennedy in September 1960: Nixon sweaty and desperate, Kennedy looking good, fit, calm and collected.

Biden apparently lost his cool a few times, but with Pussygrabber doing his best not to allow Biden a word in edgewise, Biden could be forgiven for anything short of having walked over to Pussygrabber and pummeled the shit out of the fat, orange, fascist bastard.

Will tonight’s debate affect the presidential election?

Among the aforementioned “swing-voter” set — among those weirdos who before tonight truly more or less have been undecided between “our” Oompa-Loompa-on-crack “president” and Biden — I think that the debate will have an impact. Most of them will go with the calmer and more collected — the more presidential — candidate, I’m confident.

Do I expect Pussygrabber to lose any of his mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging die-hard supporters’ support? No, because they’re fucking insane.

But Pussygrabber already has their support baked in — and it’s not enough. It’s the swing voters of the swing states that Pussygrabber has to win over, and thus far, Biden is doing significantly better at appealing to those voters than is Pussygrabber; Real Clear Politics’ polling averages of what it calls the “top battlegrounds” — Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Florida and Arizona — show Biden right now leading Pussygrabber in all six of those states by an average of 3.5 percent, ranging from Biden’s small lead of 0.5 percent in North Carolina to his sizable lead of 5.7 percent in Pennsylvania.

And fivethirtyeight.com right now gives Pussygrabber only a 22 percent chance of winning “re”-election — and gives Biden a 78 percent chance of becoming our next president.

I expect that after the polling catches up to tonight’s Dumpster fire of a debate — and I blame that fire on Pussygrabber, not on Biden, as Pussygrabber brings his Dumpster fire with him everywhere he goes, and it’s all that he fucking knows — we’ll see even better numbers for Biden.

Don’t get me wrong; I supported actual Democrat Bernie Sanders in 2016 and this time, too, and no, I won’t be voting for Joe Biden, as he’s going to win all 55 of my state’s electoral votes anyway (I could vote for Pussygrabber and it wouldn’t fucking matter here in deep-blue California).

But during the first hour of the debate, the thought crossed my mind that I might even give Biden my first, small donation to his campaign. That desire soon passed, but I still see Biden winning this thing. It’s his to lose, anyway.

Leave a comment

Filed under Uncategorized

It’s long past time for repercussions for the Repugnicans’ hypocrisy and treason

“The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president.”

Yertle McConnell, on February 12, 2016, the day of the death of Antonin Scalia

“President Trump’s nominee [to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg] will receive a vote on the floor of the United States Senate.”

Yertle McConnell, on September 18, 2020, the day of the death of Ginsburg

It’s a fucking tragedy that U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg died on Friday but that traitor Yertle McConnell, Repugnican Senate majority leader, still draws breath.

Upon learning of the death of Ginsburg on Friday, I knew immediately that the treasonous, hypocritical Repugnicans (redundant) would do their best to ram her far-right-wing replacement through the Senate, even though they’d denied the twice-duly-elected President Barack Obama the right to name the successor to Antonin Scalia when Scalia finally kicked off when Obama still had more than 11 months of his final year in office left.

The timing of this latest assault by the Repugnican Party on the American people is impeccable, not only because hopefully it will help the Repugnicans to lose the U.S. Senate in November, but also because right before Election Day, the American voters need to see, graphically, what the Repugnican Party (at all levels) is all about: unbelievable hypocrisy, pathological lying, incredibly bad faith, and, ultimately, treason, because of the incredible contempt that they routinely show for the American people.

If the Repugnicans succeed in ramming through a right-wing nutjob to the U.S. Supreme Court, lots of repercussions should follow.

First of all, I expect that this debacle will only increase the chance that the Repugnicans will lose control of the U.S. Senate come January. (Fivethirtyeight.com already gives the Democrats a 59 percent chance to retake the Senate.)

But merely losing the Senate isn’t nearly enough punishment for the Repugnicans’ treasonous, hypocritical, severely-bad-faith effort to deny Obama the right to name a new Supreme Court justice because Obama is a Democrat and because he was our first black president (I have no doubt that racism played a role in that debacle) — but then to brazenly totally fucking ignore their own “reasoning” from the last time around after another Supreme Court justice has died.

(As I noted at the time, Yertle McConnell’s claim that the people should have the right to first chime in on the next presidential election was, of course, bullshit. The American people know, or at least should know, that the U.S. president gets to fill any vacancies on the U.S. Supreme Court, and they elected Obama twice, knowing this or should having known this.)

The Democrats in the Senate should use every possible maneuver to deny “President” Pussygrabber the right that Barack Obama unprecedentedly was stripped of the last time that a Supreme Court justice died.

That’s for starters.

If Pussygrabber & Co. succeed in getting another of their fellow fascists on the nation’s highest court while Pussygrabber is still in office, then the Democrats, when they have control of the Senate in January, must eliminate the filibuster and pack the U.S. Supreme Court.

The anti-democratic filibuster should go, and there is no reason why we can’t have, say, a 12-member U.S. Supreme Court. (The New York Times notes that “Although the Supreme Court has consisted of nine justices for well over a century, the Constitution does not require that number, and Congress changed the size of the court several times between its establishment and the Civil War.”)

I wouldn’t take either of those tactics off of the table even in the unlikely event that the Repugnicans actually cave in to political pressure and back down on ramming through a new Supreme Court justice before President Biden is sworn in.

(Thus far only one Repugnican U.S. senator, the embattled Susan Collins of Maine, who faces an uphill battle for re-election in November, has said that the process of naming Ginsburg’s replacement shouldn’t happen until after Inauguration Day in January 2021; and only one other Repugnican senator, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, who is up for reelection in 2022, has said that the nomination shouldn’t happen until after Election Day, but she has not said that Ginsburg’s replacement should not be rammed through the Senate between Election Day and Inauguration Day 2021.)

Thus far, the Repugnicans haven’t paid the price for their many, many years treason and their political terrorism.

And thus far, the Democrats haven’t held the Repugnicans’ feet to the fire, but have allowed them to get away with their treasonous bullshit.

We, the people, must hold the Democrats’ feet to the fire. We must make it increasingly difficult for the Democrats to continue to let the Repugnicans off scot-free.

It’s long past time to put into practice the fact that what’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

Bullies need to have their fucking asses kicked. It is the only way that they ever might learn.

Leave a comment

Filed under Uncategorized